$95/Hour + Product
Are you building a new home, remodeling or re-designing a space or spaces in your current home? Our on-location design projects include design, presentations, meetings, project management and more. We are happy to work with you and your home builder, architect or remodel contractor. We also have a team of sub contractors that we use and/or can recommend. We’re there every step of the way to make sure every design detail is handled with care, because every decision made impacts another. After a construction project is started, we typically visit the site once a week to help us keep tabs on things with a good contractor managing your job. We strongly encourage our clients to keep us involved this way, as that’s the best way to ensure the integrity of the design is achieved.
There’s no denying that this is an exciting process, and we want you to enjoy the experience just as much as we do. Because, after all, this process isn’t only about designing a fabulous space, it’s about the creative journey we’ll take together.
On-location projects involve the following phases:
1. PROGRAMMING: Determine needs, desires, and budget for project and verify site conditions with measurements, plans, and/or photographs.
2. SCHEMATIC DESIGN: Conceptual design of space, to include general color schemes, samples, pictures, and drawings to suggest design ideas.
3. DESIGN DEVELOPMENT: Fine-tuning of approved schematic design. Drawings, floor plans, and details as necessary are provided. Shopping and showroom visits are done in this phase if necessary. Lighting design and selection of all furnishings, fixtures, and finishes are completed. Budgets are approved before purchases are made.
4. DOCUMENTATION: Proposals for furniture, window treatments, custom pieces, or any other type of furnishings will be completed.
5. INSTALLATION: Site visits are made to verify project quality and progress. Furnishings are delivered and installed.
All of our services are billed at the affordable rate of $95 per hour. Contact us for a complete estimate for your project.